A downloadable game for Windows
Robogon is a block-based building game, where you build a robot to compete in a robot combat competition.
You have arrived at a robot combat competition, but somehow managed to leave your prized robot at home...
Now, you must gather whatever parts you can find, build up your robot, battle your opponents, and secure your place in the competition!
- Scroll to zoom camera
- Escape to quit
- Combat mode:
- A/D to move (controls the wheels)
- Mouse to aim weapons
- Left-click to fire weapons
- Build mode:
- W/A/S/D to move camera
- Right-click to remove blocks
- Left-click to select and place blocks
- Middle-click to select a block from the robot
- Q/E to rotate blocks
- Protect you core block as much as you can, you will lose the battle if it gets destroyed
- When in build mode, blocks turn red if they are not properly attached to your robot's core block
- Battles are not a good place to be if your robot doesn't work properly, so make sure to test your robot before entering the battle
Now go and battle those robots!
Note: This game is currently in development, so there may be a few bugs here and there, please let me know if you find any.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update v0.2 - Post-jam UpdateOct 30, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.